Wednesday 27 May 2020

WALKING IN A DREAM

I have travelled long ways... not the usual path. I've always loved the distance of walking in the dreams that I make you to dream of, doubtless, with lots of pleasure.

People keep fighting over silly stuff and I'm still wondering myself why people have the need to show to others they are better, they have more... I don't understand at all. What is this need for?

Actually, I'm very coward because I love speaking about people's problems or issues where for once, I always try to hide my own sins and do I feel bad for it? No!!! not one bit. But tonight I will allow you to judge me... I always judge you, and yes, it might scare me what you would find by looking into my life however it would not affect me to see what you think of me.

Maybe tonight I will become the subject of your interest, not because you are worried about me or maybe even because a slightly hint you care about me, it is not that, what matters to you is to look through my own sight and see things the way I see and possibly if you were able to handle it, to learn how to walk inside my dreams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment